Email is the Most Effective Communication
If you’re serious about selling, you’re probably looking for a way to gain an edge and close your deals. If there was an affordable solution to generate the best targeted leads, you’d need that tool, right?
Email marketing is one of the most effective ways broadcast properties, generate leads, close deals, and increase your profits, especially when you use our highly-targeted marketing lists.
Here are five reasons why doing so can help you achieve your goals:
- Email marketing increases ROI—According to the DMA, every $1 spent on email marketing generated $44 in return.
- Through email, targeted outreach is specific and measurable—Segment recipients by various product or property interests and geography.
- Email provides the ability for measurable results—Average acquisition costs are lower than others such as pay per click and paid for searches.
- Email marketing increases brand awareness—Each time an email is sent to a targeted list, it is a reinforcement of brand awareness with investors and other professionals, increasing the chances of choosing your company or product greater than that of competitors.
- People prefer email communications—According to MarketingSherpa, email is the preferred source of business communication for 72 percent of individuals.
If you are determined to sell more this year, you need to use this tool. Help us help you generate exposure by sending an email campaign today. Click here to get started.
Define clearly your target market and find out what makes their customer experience a better one. Target that experience in a specific email format and go after it. Take your time and make sure you’re looking at the complete picture before you move forward, however, as every customer has a different need. If you’re not secure in your abilities to develop a proper experience, rather than risk the potential errors you can make, consider hiring a professional in the field such as PTC Computer Solutions. Your success depends on it.
PTC Computer Solutions works extensively on understanding the Needs of Our Clients and what they are looking for so that understanding of the Internet and business technologies for their needs and objectives is fully explained. Don’t fail to meet your objectives with your customer experience and other technologies. Stay on top of things. Train your employees or hire an agency that can handle it for you such as PTC Computer Solutions.
David WB Parker is a principal of Parker Associates of Jacksonville, Florida, marketing consultants to the real estate industry; President of PTC Computer Solutions, IT Specialist, and an active real estate sales professional with PARFAM REALTY based in Jacksonville, FL. He can be reached at 904-607-8763 or via email email@example.com.