We at PTC Computer Solutions have heard on a number of occasions that clients are overwhelmed with Social Media. They just don’t know where to begin and where to end. And, it’s all so trendy and fluid that there are some things one day that are gone the next. Clients tell us that it would be great if there were a simple guide for making social media marketing easier. We are in the thick of this and we get it. There are a number of different guides to Social Media Marketing available on the web. But, we’ve compiled some quick data from a recent Infographic for you right here. Take a look:
- Facebook: Photos, photos, photos. Users of the platform upload at least 350 million of them every day, so they’re a great way for marketers to drive engagement.
- Twitter: Twitter users also have an affinity for multimedia, and brands can take advantage of this with Twitter Cards. The social network recently introduced Website Cards, making it easier than ever for brands to make web pages more engaging.
- Google+: G+ is already integrated with YouTube, but brands can take it a step further by using Hangouts to create interactive, shareable content.
- YouTube: Branded videos are all the talk these days, and they don’t necessarily require a huge investment of time and resources. Marketers can combine existing videos to make new ones, and even adapt PDFs into short-form videos.
- LinkedIn: Multimedia is not just for Facebook and Twitter. Job seekers should consider making interactive resumes to draw in eyeballs and interest.
- Flickr: Quality is key on this photo-sharing platform. Brands that want to use Flickr effectively should ensure that the images they share are print quality.
- Pinterest: E-commerce! We know that the visual platform is a huge driver of sales. But brands should make sure the images they pin are watermarked, so users see the brand when a pin gets shared.
- Instagram: This visual network is starting to rival Pinterest as an e-commerce destination. Even though Pinterest has more market share, the average purchase from Instagram is slightly higher, and the platform is becoming known as a boutique shopping destination.
- Vine: You only have six seconds, so make sure your brand or product is the star of the show!
Keep in mind that this is TODAY’s ideas. Tomorrow may be different. We at PTC Computer Solutions stay on top of it all every day. PTC recommends all of this Social Media to every client, but it is up to you to keep it up to date with your thoughts and recommendations. PTC can keep your Social Media up to date if you are having trouble maintaining it all. Old unattended Social Media is worse than no Social Media, so let us know if you need some assistance. You know your business better than anyone else, but we understand it can all be overwhelming. Let us know your thoughts on the information you want to convey in your Social Marketing Messages and we’ll provide results that compel your prospects to contact you.
If you are looking to get noticed on the Internet but don’t know where to begin, let PTC Computer Solutions help you get started or help improve your current website and website marketing plan. PTC can plan a full marketing strategy and budget for your company and complete any web marketing efforts you wish to achieve in order to deliver a consistent and effective message to your prospects. Contact David W. B. Parker (when you think of “W. B.” think of WeB) at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.ptccomputersolutions.com for more information.
By David W. B. Parker
PTC Computer Solutions
PTC Computer Solutions
P.O. Box 51604
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32240